This experiment is now up for its annual performance review.
1. The blog has provoked mild interest amongst acquaintances and some unknown “anonymi”
2. It’s been one place for me to think out loud in a public arena
3. I pulled one post when it became too politically sensitive
4. It has generated a little over 10 hits a week on average. More frequent posts are necessary to maintain interest.
5. I need to learn how to insert some of the widgets and cross links into the sidebars.
6. Realistically, the time needed to maintain the blog needs to be measured against my other priorities.
1. Set a timeframe to acquire some html skills in order to build up the sidebars
2. Aim to update at least twice a week – say Wednesdays and Sundays.
3. Review after 6 months